WHY ATS IS THE BEST.
Built on our groundbreaking T3 Platform, ATS (Athlete Training Subscription) is the most powerful and effective sports training solution imaginable. Task-based and knowledge-driven, ATS provides athletes with all of the SkillPacks and ATC Programs they need to start transforming into Monsters. That and, ATS boasts several additional features like Gamification (included), Snapshots, and ADRs, to ensure that more athletes, than ever before, can reach their training goals. With T3 and ATS, succeeding at sports is no longer reserved for those who were born with more innate, natural abilities. That’s right, ATS has leveled the playing field. Now, the only thing separating one athlete from another is who’s willing to go to W.A.R.
On top of that, all of our ATS Programs and Skillpacks are delivered through Training Drive™, our cutting-edge virtual training platform. With Training Drive™, accessing your workouts, tracking your progress, leveling up, and getting the personalized training and on-demand feedback you need to maximize your training and athletic development is easier and more effective than ever before.
Read more about Soldier Up Sports, T3, and all of our amazing new sports training technologies here.
– ONE (1) FREE SKILLPACK.
Every SkillPack provides our knowledge-based LV1 position-specific curriculum and task-driven LV2 position-specific drills + workouts.
– ALL FIVE (5) ATC PROGRAMS.
- THE WARM-UP. Our Athlete Warm-Up Program is a great warm-up routine designed to help athletes prevent injury, correct muscular imbalances, and prepare the body for work.
- BEGINNER FOOTWORK. Our Beginner Footwork Program focuses on utilizing One-Step-Starts and Push-Drive Combinations (OSS-PDC) to increase lower extremity motor function, as well as, increase an athlete’s ability to perform a variety of fundamental “steps” and basic footwork movements.
- FLIGHT SCHOOL. Flight School is designed specifically to increase athletes jumping ability, as well as, develop the explosive power they need to increase their speed, agility, quickness, and overall mobility.
- MCS. Hands down, our Metabolic Conditioning + Speed Program is the best speed + conditioning program on the planet!
- FSP. Our Functional Strength + Power Program aligns the development of strength and power to the specific function of athletes. The result? A far superior strength training program for athletes. One that can actually determine the outcome of a competition.
- EARN ATC ACHIEVEMENTS. Get stronger, jump higher, jump further, run faster, develop your footwork and earn achievements that mark your development. With ATS, submit 1 ATC Achievement every 12-week cycle. Want to earn achievements faster? Try ATS Complete or submit an ADR Snapshot.
- EARN SKILLPACK BADGES. Master your Skillpack workouts and earn cool badges that represent your skills! Submit 1 SkillPack badge per 12-week cycle. Want to earn badges faster? Try ATS Complete or submit an ADR Snapshot.
– ATS ADD-ONS (PURCHASED SEPARATELY).
Add-Ons give athletes, whenever they need a little extra help, the power of @thetrainingteam to help identify and or solve performance-related issues, as well as, focus training, in order to, prioritize then target, the specific ATCs and or Skills most beneficial to their immediate development.
- ADR. With an Athlete Development Review, athletes can submit game and or practice film and get all of the focused feedback, coaching, and film review they need to turn their game ALL THE WAY UP!
- ADR SNAPSHOT. With a Snapshot, athletes can upload up to 3 minutes of game, practice, workout, and or training clips. Once uploaded, @thetrainingteam will identify and address any performance-related problems and concerns, as well as, prescribe the required training and development focus needed to turn their game ALL THE WAY UP, one snapshot at a time.
TRY ATS COMPLETE.
ATS Complete provides all of the same benefits of ATS, except, with ATS Complete you get the added power of @thetrainingteam at your fingertips. It’s like having your own dedicated team of trainers on stand bye, ready to rock whenever you need them.
- MONTHLY ADR. Submit for and receive 1 ADR per month. This includes Combat Patch submissions.
- ON-DEMAND SNAPSHOTS. Submit SkillPack and ATC snapshots for on-demand training feedback and development focus, as often as you’d like.
- UNLIMITED ATC ACHIEVEMENTS. Submit Snapshots to earn ATC Achievements, as often as you’d like.
- UNLIMITED SKILLPACK BADGES. Submit Snapshots to earn your LV-2 and LV-3 SkillPack Badges as often as you’d like.
- PRIORITY ACCESS. Priority access to @thetrainingteam. This means that all of your submissions enter the Priority Queue for significantly faster response times.
MORE ABOUT SKILLPACKS.
Skillpacks are your virtual textbook and instructional skills library. They contain the required LV-1 and LV-2 sport/position-specific METLE and MTR-F training needed to develop superior athletes.
EARNING SKILLPACK BADGES.
Gamification allows us to award cool stuff to athletes who go to W.A.R. and master METLE + MTR-F challenges. Instructions for earning each available badge are included in LV-2 SkillPacks. Click here to read more about gamification.
ABOUT ATC PROGRAMS.
ATC Programs are your virtual sport-specific fitness assistant. 5 programs in all, they provide all of the required ATC training needed to support effective METLE and MTR-F development.
EARNING ATC ACHIEVEMENTS.
Gamification allows us to award cool stuff to athletes who go to W.A.R. and do the work required to increase their ATCs. Instructions for earning available achievements are included in the specific ATC Program. Click here to read more about gamification.
After purchasing ATS or ATS Complete, you will receive a Welcome Email that shows you how to log in, access your Training Drive™, and go to WAR. If you have any questions, please, email us here or contact us directly through your Training Drive™.
All of the equipment you need for each Program and or SkillPack is listed in that Programs or Skillpacks “Required Equipment” module. Most of what you will need are things like: cones, agility hurdles, agility hexes, proper-sized football, etc. The majority of these items are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased at your local sporting goods store.
The following items are optional. However, they are strongly recommended by week 5 of any 12-week training cycle, in order to ensure athletes develop to their full potential.
- Weighted Vest (w/ up to 20% bodyweight).
- Link to recommended Training Vest: BRUTE FORCE: APC Weighted Vest 3.0.
*Most athletes will require the weighted vest by week 5 of any 12-week training cycle to continue developing to their full potential.
*All weighted vests are NOT created equal. Most are uncomfortable, will shift during training, are cheaply made, and ultimately, will hinder training.