Our Athlete Metabolic Conditioning & Speed (AMCS) program is, hands down, the best athlete speed + conditioning process on the planet! Why? Because we understand the relationship between physical activity, respiration, energy, the task-driven demands of sports, and, how all of these things work in synergy to greater effect. And, based on this understanding, we’ve developed the only conditioning process that allows any athlete (who does the work), regardless of their current conditioning level or whether or not they possess the more innate/ natural abilities, required by most programs, to obtain the highest levels of conditioning + speed possible.
Even better, all of our programs and skillpacks are delivered through Training Drive™, our cutting-edge virtual training platform. With Training Drive™, accessing your workouts, tracking your progress, and getting the personalized training and on-demand feedback you need to maximize your athletic development is easier than ever before.
So, what exactly is Conditioning? Conditioning is the process of increasing aerobic and anaerobic capacity. By increasing these capacities, athletes can sustain prolonged physical and mental effort (stamina), as well as, reduce sport-related fatigue. And with our Athlete Speed + Conditioning Program athletes will:
- Go harder.
- Compete at and maintain a higher level of intensity.
- Require less rest, in order to, maintain peak physical and mental performance.
- Recover quicker, in order to, restore peak physical and mental performance.
- Improve Running Form.
- Improve Sprint Mechanics.
- Increase Max Speed.
- Increase Speed Endurance.
Given everything that goes into creating a superior athlete, conditioning is the glue that keeps them rockin’ on a whole other level all game long! And, in the fiercest of competitions, it’s the edge that separates the winners from the losers. So, when it comes to your conditioning, accept no substitute… get the best Athlete Conditioning Program on the planet!
- 4 cones (preferred: 2 yellow, 2 orange).
- Timer (phone, watch, or another timing device).
- Measuring wheel (or measuring app).
- Weighted Vest (w/ up to 20lbs bodyweight).
- Link to recommended Training Vest: BRUTE FORCE: APC Weighted Vest 3.0.
- ADR Complete or ADR Snapshot.
*Most athletes will require the weighted vest within 1-2 months, in order to, continue developing to their full potential.
*All weighted vests are NOT created equal. Most are uncomfortable, will shift during training, are cheaply made, and ultimately, will hinder training.
- 12-Month Subscription to AMCS Program/ SkillPack.
- PERFORMANCE tracking and graphs included.
- SUPERIOR training, as well as, results.
- FREE Program/ SkillPack updates (with active subscription).
- LEARN and TRAIN anywhere on your own schedule.
- GREAT for self-paced athletes, as well as, parents that want to play a bigger role in their athlete’s development.