Success in sports requires 2 things:
- An athlete who will do the work.
- A Training Team that knows what that work is.
At Soldier Up Sports, we’ve got the work down pat. The only question left is whether or not you’re willing to do the Work, Assert yourself every rep, and Repeat that process until you accomplish the mission. The mission? To transform into a monster on the playing field!
*ADR’s are currently available for Tackle Football, Track & Field (100m-400m), Volleyball, Baseball, and Softball.
With Complete, you get all of the interactive 1on1 feedback, coaching, and film review you need to turn your game ALL THE WAY UP!
Complete also includes:
- Our Training Team at your fingertips.
- Unlimited Film Review.
- Unlimited Developmental Feedback.
- Quarterly ADR’s.
- Quarterly ABP updates.
- FREE Skillpack Renewals.
- FREE Program Renewals.
$49.99/ per snapshot.
- Analyze up to 3 minutes of game, practice, workout, and or training clips.
- Identify and address one (1) performance-related problem/ concern.
- Prescribe the required training and development required to solve the problem.
*Snapshots are an inexpensive, yet powerful tool for athletes, parents, and coaches who are capable of shooting their own short videos and or editing down game/ practice film into shorter clips. This process significantly reduces the amount of time we have to spend viewing film and allows us to provide a superior product at a significantly reduced price.
FULL GAME FILM REVIEW.
$99/ per game.
- Analyze the entire, unedited Game Film (1 Athlete).
- Identify performance-related problems (1 Athlete).
- Prescribe the required training and development required to solve the problem (1 Athlete).
*Our Game Film Review is Similar to an ABP, except, it is for one (1) game and does not include: PPM Assessments, multiple game Film Analyses, ATC Assessments, a Combat Rating, Nutrition Plan, or Training Schedule. If you would like to include these technologies, check out our Athlete Battle Plan, here.
ATHLETE DEVELOPMENT REVIEW (QUARTERLY).
$199/ per review.
- Update Battle Plan ATC’s + METLE ratings.
- Identify new performance-related problems.
- Prescribe updated required training and development required to solve the problem.