ABP + CR Includes:
- In-person/ remote assessment of Physical Measurements (height, weight, etc.).
- In-person/ remote assessment of Performance Measurements (Combine Drills).
- Graphing of Physical + Performance Measurements (PPM) to highlight exactly where athletes stand against the best.
- Game/ Practice Film Analysis. During Film Analysis, we analyze 4 games: Win, largest margin; Win, Closest Margin; Loss, largest margin; Loss, closest margin. This process allows us to provide a more thorough assessment of an athlete’s strengths, weaknesses, and overall ability to perform across a variety of game-driven scenarios.
- ATC Assessment. ATCs are the more subjective qualities of an athlete, typically associated with a generalized conception of what is most suitable. They include Size, Speed, Strength, and many more. By themselves, ATCs don’t necessarily indicate anything, but, when analyzed collectively, as well as, against our other, more objective criteria, ATCs help determine an athlete’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as, define any required training and development.
- METLE Assessment. METLEs are the specific tasks required at each position. An athlete’s ability/ inability to perform these specific tasks provides significant insight into an athlete’s abilities, as well as, any training and development they’ll need to improve.
- MTR-F Assessment. Motor Functionality is the nervous system, muscles, and brain’s ability to work together, in order to, perform specific tasks. Assessed in “stages”, MTR-F pinpoints the exact breakdown between an athlete and their on-field performance.
- Beyond all the hype, a Combat Rating™️ identifies exactly how an athlete is going to perform under pressure, as well as, at or against a specified level of competition.
- The Combat Rating is determined by passing our ABP™️ assessment criteria, along with, every other relevant piece of information identified during Film Analysis, through our proprietary Performance Algorithm.
- And, with it, we can fine-tune training and development to the specific needs of an individual athlete.
- Detailed Training and Development requirements.
- SkillPack + Program Recommendations.
- Training Schedule for the first 12-Week cycle.
- Daily Macros.
- Per meal Macros.
- Meal Scheduling.
- Daily Hydration.
- Pre/ Post Workout Hydration.
- Pre/ post Carb loading.
- In-workout Carb Replenish.
ABP ASSESSMENT ONLY INCLUDES:
- Physical Measurement Assessment.
- Performance Measurement Assessment.
- METLE Assessment.
- MTR-F Assessment.
- Required Training & Development.
*ABP Assessment Only does not include Film Analysis or Combat Rating™.
ABP UPDATE Includes:
- Recommended Quarterly (every 12 weeks).
- Update Physical Measurements.
- Update Performance Measurements.
- Update PPM Graphs
- Analyze New film.
- Reassess ATC’s
- Reassess METLE’s
- Reassess MTR-F
- Update Combat Rating (if needed).
- Update Training and Development priorities.
- Update Training Schedule.
Stop playing. Go to W.A.R.™
Work. Assert. Repeat.™