NOTE: COVID-19 may have slowed us down, but as soon as the current restrictions are removed, we will be right back at it. In the meantime, if you've already spoken to Coach Neal or Coach Mike and have been invited to register, please do so. If you're interested in registering and becoming a part of our program... please read through our invitation, and give Coach Neal a call at the # provided below. Thanks!
Coach Neal, Coach Mike, and Coach B cordially invite you to experience Youth Football, as it should be.
Let there be no question about it... our Monsters Inc. Training Program is the BEST Tackle Football training program around. And, there is NO athlete in it, who's earned their teeth, that isn't, all of a sudden, after seasons of no one caring where they played, being "recruited" by every team in the area. Why? Because, they know how hard these kids have been working and just how much they've transformed.
But now, it's time to change the game! And, that's why we're finally creating the first (11U) Training-Based Tackle Football Team this area has ever seen, and cordially inviting you, to experience Youth Football as it should be. And best of all... it's FREE.
Currently, we're looking for 18-20 more athletes between the ages of 10 and 12 that:
- Love Football.
- Are interested in playing in Middle School and High School.
- Want to be the best.
- Dream of playing in College and beyond.
- And, are ready to start working towards that dream.
With parents that want and know that their kids deserve the:
- Best Helmets (Xenith Shadow XR).
- Best Shoulder Pads (TAG ALT3-910 or ALT3-950).
- Best Coaches (Versed in Athletic Development).
- Best Training (T3 Platform, The Scale, Monsters Inc. Training Platform).
- And, the BEST sports experince possible.
THIS PROGRAM WILL:
- Finally provide your athlete, regardless of their current skill level, the level of training, preparation, and development they need to reach theri full potential.
- Put your athlete in the safest and best equipmment so they can finally enjoy hitting, tackling, blocking, trucking, and otherwise smashing on the competition the way the game was meant to be played.
- Prove, that with the right sports culture and training programs in place, we can transform this area into a youth sports powerhouse.
PROGRAM COST: FREE.
- All you have to do is commit to getting them where they need to be (training, practice, games, etc.).
- And come game time, enjoy watching them EAT!
ATHLETE AGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently in 5th Grade, going to 6th Grade this upcoming school year, or...
- 10, if after December 1, 2019.
- 11, as of August 1, 2020.
- 12, if after August 1, 2020.
Coach Neal at (512) 619-1878.